Murtoa Cabins on Lake Marma
- Cabin Bookings Manager
- 40 Lake Street, Murtoa, VIC
- +61 403 887 091
- email@example.com Book Now
Nestled on the foreshore of the picturesque Lake Marma, Murtoa Cabins provide serene accommodation, featuring verandahs with breathtaking sunrise and sunset views. These corrugated iron clad, self contained units are comfortable and just a short stroll to the town centre and all the attractions.
Available for casual accommodation as well as long term holidaying, there are three fully furnished units available for rent with the following configurations:
Cabin 1 – one bedroom unit (1 x Queen size bed)
Cabin 2 & 3 – two bedroom family unit (1 x Queen size bed, 1 x single-over-double bunk bed)
Each cabin contains:
– a bathroom with an overheat shower, vanity & toilet
– open plan living & dining area with a kitchenette (equipped with a sink, small fridge, microwave, toaster & kettle)
– verandahs with a gas BBQ and outdoor seating
– one car parking spot, adjacent to the cabin
Murtoa Cabins were created in 2019 as part of a community project and are managed by the Murtoa Progress Association.